Car Rental: Covid-19 Protocols and Procedures
Here at Rent A Buggy, our single most important mission is to provide the highest standard of customer service and vehicles for our customers. Our company strives to ensure both the safety of our customers and also our employees. We would also like for you, the staff, to inform all guests that safety practices are being done.
Our procedures will be as follows:
As a company, we want to assure you that
- Sanitizing of vehicles is being done, before and after a vehicle is rented. We sanitize the entire car; the seats, steering wheel, dash board, gear stick, mats, door and trunk handles.
- During a rental delivery, the agent will also do a quick spray for your safety and comfort.
- Our employees are constantly sanitizing their work areas, counter tops and doors of our office space and airport counter before and after a guest (s) enters or leaves.
- Employees will wear masks and face shields.
Guest (s) requirements:
- No more than four (4) persons in the office.
- One (1) person at a time at the airport counter.
- All guests/customers will be asked to wear masks during the rental procedure.
- Sanitizing of hands will be required.
- Infrared temperature check will be done.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.